|Self Development Tool Kit
|- Realize that you have value outside of your success or failure in school, artistic output, relationships. Value that is intrinsic to your unique self.
- There is no other individual that has quite the same history and potential as you
- Stop comparison and competition. There will always be positives and
minuses. Be inspired by the works of others.
|- There is no such thing as failure, there are only results.
- To reach the next level we must be willing to make mistakes, be wrong,
correct ourselves, then move ahead.
- Mistakes are a necessary part of the journey, each indicating a solution that will help you reach the goal.
|- You are totally capable of reaching the end goal.
- You can believe you can or you can believe you cant.
- Youll see it when you believe it!
|Previous Page - Basic Work Process|